What is your passion? Whether you're into soccer, swimming or skiing, at IHG, we are interested in YOU! We want people who apply the same amount of passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who will help our core purpose to create "Great Hotels Guests Love".
The Holiday Inn Resort Kandooma Maldives, located at the Kandooma Fushi Island in Maldives, is blessed with white sands, azure skies, lush tropical greenery and clear turquoise waters almost goes without saying. To complement this, the resort hotel, has created services intended to satisfy, engage, entertain, inform, educate and... luxuriate.
We've got an exciting opportunity for you to join us as;
Chinese Guest Services Officer (Female)
Job Scope: Responsible for all activities relevant to the Front Desk such as the reception, check in / out, rooming of all Hotel guests, foreign exchange and assisting them with inquiries.
Experience: 1 year experience in guest / customer service, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Qualifications: High School or Vocational Certificate in Hotel Administration, Hotel Management or equivalent
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company
- Able to read and write Englis
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Front Office System
Chinese Recreation Attendant (Male or Female)
Job Scope: Assist water sports instructor in all activities such as catamaran, kite surfing, canoeing, surfing, snorkelling etc. and in all the Recreation activities such as sunset cruise, dolphin cruise and night fishing. Assist in guest inquiries, especially Chinese Guests.
Experience: Minimum one year of experience in the water sports activities.
Qualification: At least a High School Graduate with general knowledge in water sports and recreation activities including the use of gym equipment.
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Able to read and write English & Chinese
Power House Attendant
Job Scope: Maintain the log sheets of power generators and desalination plants. Assist with mechanic on service routing to power generators and desalination plants as well as in repair works. Dealt immediately with the chief engineer, asst chief engineer or administration on reporting notified most urgent problems.
Operates water pumps and power generators with the assistance of senior technician
Experience: 2 years of relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Qualifications: Vocational Certificate in Engineering or equivalent
- Good communication and writing skills
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities
Assistant Credit Manager
Job Scope: Enforce and maintain credit and collection policies and procedures to maximize hotel profitability through reducing bad debt exposure and improving working capital.
Experience: 3 years in hotel accounting or auditing experience or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Good writing skills
Selected candidates will enjoy competitive salary package and excellent career development opportunities within IHG worldwide.
Our Crew facilities are second to none with;
- Recreation Center
- Cyber Café
- Team Gym
- Staff Kitchen
- Football field,
- Basketball Court
- Volleyball Court
- Tennis Court
- Badminton Court
- Daily Ferry to Male’ twice a day
- Free WIFI
Interested applicants may submit their resume with a recently taken photo to the following:
By email: email@example.com
Fax: (960) 6640513
South Male’ Atoll,
Republic of Maldives.
For further information please contact Tel; (960) 6640511.
Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.