Ministry of Education
Rep. of Maldives
Vacancy for Teachers
Walk-in interviews will be conducted in Male' on the dates 8th - 12th June 2008.
- Venue: Educational Supervision and Quality Improvement Section (ESQIS) Seminar Room (Maafannu, Muran' ga Magu)
- Time: 10:00am -1:30pm
Ministry of Education is seeking teachers for Government Schools to teach in the following subjects:
Secondary Subjects (Grade 8 - 10):
-Travel and Tourism
Higher Secondary Subjects (Grade 11-12):
-Mathematics (Statistics / Mechanics)
- Bachelors degree in the teaching subjects
- 2 years teaching experience
- Age: below 55 years
Those interested, please send your CV, photocopy of the first page of your passport to email@example.com or fax to 3341429 or directly attend the walk-in interviews.
Candidates must submit (during the time of interview):
- Original convocation certificates and photocopies.
- Passport and a photocopy of the first page (passport should have validity at least up to 31 January 2009).
- A recent passport size photograph
Once in Male', for further queries, please contact Expatriate Teachers' Unit of the Ministry of Education on 3341425.
You can expect to stay in Male' for a maximum of 3 days. Please note that all expenses will be born by the candidate.