Job: Recreation Attendant
Employer: Centara Grand Island Resort Maldives
Job Title: Japanese Speaking GRO
Position: Japanese Speaking GRO (Male or Female)
Centara Hotels and Resorts operate 43 hotels and resorts in major tourist destinations throughout Thailand and Asia including Bangkok, Maldives, Egypt and India.
The Centara Grand Island Resort & Spa Maldives is tailored to provide an exceptional experience for both couples and the family market. We are now actively searching for
Recreation Attendant (Male or Female)
- Facilitate the provision of resort run excursions, tours and evening entertainment.
- Maintain and oversee the use of resort facilities including; pool areas, beach areas, gym, games areas and tennis courts.
- Close working relationship with Housekeeping to ensure cleanliness of these areas.
- Sales of excursions and other options to in-house guests.
- Young dynamic and highly motivated
- Hotel School Graduates and/ or experience in a similar position
- Outgoing personality who fosters Customer relation. Computer literate.
- You must speak English and other international languages are considered as an advantage.
- Experience working in a multicultural team including working in a resort environment
- Flexible working hours, hands on, patient, peoples person and very service oriented
- Handle guest check-in/check-out and responsible for front desk operation
- Responsible for planning/arranging all guest activities and execution
- Handle MAT and Speedboat operation for guests transfer in liaise with Reservation and Resorts Marine Department.
Applications shall be submitted on or before 10th May 2011 by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and/ or delivered to M. Rowville, 4th Floor, Fareedhee Magu, Male’.