Wedding project manager.
This vacancy includes two main aspects: organising wedding events “in the field” and working with vendors.
- Experience in working in a team and with subordinates (from 1 year).
- Fluent English.
- Maldivian citizen or resident.
- Efficient & result oriented, highly organized, confident, self-motivated, stress-resistant.
- Building effective relationship with vendors.
- Managing the team before, during and after event.
- Making the rundown for event.
- Managing of the event accordingly to rundown.
- Maximal attention to client’s needs and finding solutions for unpredictable situations during the weddings.
- Face-to-face meeting with the clients before an event.
- Product development: venues, components and pricing.
- Staying online (daily on Email, Skype, Whatsapp etc) for interaction with Head office.
- Monthly wedding and finance reports.
- Full time position.
- Social package.
- Fixed salary 7000 MVR + % system (up to 15000 MVR).
- Probation: 2 months.
Key points for you:
- Training and education in head office in Bali after your candidacy is accepted.Interesting job to making people happy.
- Young, super-friendly and very ambitious team.
If you are interested please send your CV with photo to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "Wedding project manager".