NIYAMA by Per AQUUM, in the southern atoll of Dhaalu is a fresh twist on Resort living with an element of surprise. Join our team to make the Per AQUUM Difference.
For the stylish inspirational team member who is looking to enjoy vibrant new concepts, island living and fun.
Take the next step in your Career
As a Pastry Chef, you are responsible for operating the pastry/bakery section of the kitchen to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Pastry Chef would also be required to plan production and develop seasonal offerings. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Assist running the pastry section of the kitchen
- Ensure excellent quality throughout the dessert offerings
- Supervise and coordinate all pastry and dessert preparation and presentation
- Plan production to facilitate daily requirements
- Develop appropriate seasonal menu offerings
- Manage food cost controls to contribute to F&B revenue
- Ensure compliance with food hygiene and Health and Safety regulations
What are we looking for?
A Pastry Chef working for Niyama Per Aquum are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous Pastry Chef experience
- Approaches pastry in a creative way
- Strong supervisory skills
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Dedicated to the delivery of exceptional service and continuous improvement
If you are interested to join our winning team, please send your detail CV and recent photo to: