NIYAMA by Per AQUUM, in the southern atoll of Dhaalu is a fresh twist on Resort living with an element of surprise. Join our team to make the Per AQUUM Difference.
For the stylish inspirational team member who is looking to enjoy vibrant new concepts, island living and fun.
Take the next step in your Career
Chief Steward / Hygiene Manager
Requisite for application minimum 5 years’ experience in 5 star hotel environment.
Is responsible for managing all back of the house operations, excluding the actual food production.
- Direct associates in completion of tasks as designated by assignment sheets and/or needs
- Kitchen sanitation including strict compliance with Dept. of Health requirements and ordinances
- Responsible for the transport of perishable and non-perishable assets between the existing facilities and other locations
- Responsible for maintenance of food area including inventory and purchasing
- Responsible for developing weekly schedules while maintaining labor costs and labor budgets
- Assist with hiring, training, reviewing, disciplinary action and termination of associates within Stewarding department
- Oversee requisition of all equipment necessary for events
- Oversee maintenance and upkeep of all storage areas
- Manage flow of activity in the kitchen during production and during events
- Assist with plating out during sit-down dinners as well as setting up and preparing coffee for events
- May be required to assist other departments with setting up family-meals/ buffets
- Insure departmental safety procedures are being followed
Reports to the Executive Chef
Please send your curriculum vitae together with your picture and minimum two company email references to Executive chef email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates for this position are welcome to apply.