JOB OPPORTUNITIES at SIX SENSES LAAMU!!!
We offer challenging and highly rewarding opportunities for those who share our core purpose of creating innovative, enlightening SLOW LIFE (Sustainable – Local – Organic – Wellness Learning – Inspiring – Fun – Experiences).
If you are an individual with special qualities, passionate, creative, and committed…we would like you to join us in the following vacancies at Six Senses Laamu;
CHINESE GUEST RELATIONS OFFICER -1
Scope of Position: To ensure the smooth running of the Guest Relations pavilion while on duty. To act as a contact point for arriving, in house, departing and potential guests, in person and over the telephone.
Experience: Minimum 1 year of experience at similar role
Qualifications: Secondary School with good professional skills & experience. Excellent knowledge of guest service. IT Savvy in word, Excel, Internet, Good Organizer.
Special Skills: Trained in all guest related functions.
Languages: Excellent English communication skills both oral and written. Must speak Chinese fluently.
Successful candidates will enjoy:
- Excellent remuneration package
- Training and development opportunities
- Opportunity to travel and get international cross-exposure to other properties
- Fully furnished and well-appointed accommodation
- Extensive recreational and leisure facilities
- Attractive and spacious host restaurant offering meals in a buffet-style with abundance of appetizing dishes, with hot beverages available throughout the day.
Interested candidates with the required experience are requested to submit their applications together with complete CVs to;
Human Resources Director
Six Senses Laamu
Fax: +960 6800 085
Please note that the deadline is 20 September 2012 and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.