Coco Palm is set on a private tropical island of Bodu Hithi and is an established 5 star luxury resort situated in the North Male Atoll, reachable by a 40 minute boat drive. Coco Palm Bodu Hithi is surrounded by crystal clear water, for which the Maldives is world renowned. Lush vegetation provides the experience of privacy and warmth in tropical luxury. A proud member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World (SLH), the winner of the “World Luxury Hotel” and “TUI Award”.
If you are an individual with special qualities, passionate, creative and committed, we would like you to join us in the following vacancies at Coco Palm Bodu Hithi:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reports directly to the Stewarding Supervisor
- Provides functional assistance and direction to the F&B operation as assigned.
- Prepares material for special functions, banqueting & outside catering as per the supervisor’s request
- Use of cleaning machines of china, silver and glassware.
- Works and cooperates with waiters, waitresses, chefs and engineers
- To be familiar with local Food Hygiene
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Displays emotional maturity and sensitivity in dealing with others.
- Operates with integrity and objectivity at all times
- Organized and demonstrates good planning skills
- Proactive to address and resolve issues.
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment
- A Team player.
- First class people skills and the ability to communicate effectively across a multi-national, multi-cultural environment.
- The ability to deliver results within a pressurized deadline driven environment.
All our associates enjoy the following facilities and services:
Fully furnished accommodation and meals, sports & gym facilities, free internet café, Wi-Fi, daily ferry transfers to Male’ – the capital city, opportunity for continuous learning and development and above all an attractive salary and service charge.
If you believe the above fits your skills and personality, please send your resume and a full length photograph to:
Application deadline is 15th August 2012 and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.