MAKUNUDU RESORT – A Four Star Resort Island with 36 Bungalows, 1 Restaurant & Bar
We are currently looking to recruit a Resident Manager reporting to The Chief Executive Officer
- Ambitious, matured and dynamic professional within age of 35 years with excellent guest relation attitude
- The ideal person should have 8 to 10 years of resort experience in the Maldives and with minimum 3 years of progressive managerial experience in the Food & Beverage or Rooms Division
- Prior experience as a Resort Manager is preferred though not essential
- Prior experience relating to sustainability and the environment would be an added advantage
- Experience & knowledge in resort maintenance is essential
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Ability to manage multi-cultural team and display inspiring and engaging leadership.
- He should have extremely strong managerial and administrative abilities; a task master with excellent organizational skills.
If you believe the above fits your skills, character and personality, then please send complete resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Application deadline, 25th June 2012