JOB OPPORTUNITIES at SIX SENSES LAAMU!!!
We offer challenging and highly rewarding opportunities for those who share our core purpose of creating innovative, enlightening SLOW LIFE (Sustainable – Local – Organic – Wellness Learning – Inspiring – Fun – Experiences).
If you are an individual with special qualities, passionate, creative, and committed…we would like you to join us in the following vacancies at Six Senses Laamu;
BOAT MECHANIC – 1
Scope of Position: Should have good experience in the repair and maintenance of Yamaha make outboard boat engines. Added advantage: experience in the repair and maintenance of electric club cars.
Experience: Minimum 1 year of experience at similar role
Qualifications: Secondary School with good professional skills & experience.
Special Skills: Should be Sincere & positive attitude, well groomed and hard working. Should not have any serious health problems which will affect his work performance & own safety. Resort knowledge and additional engineering skills, if any known, will be a added advantage
Languages: Excellent English and Dhivehi communication skills both oral and written.
Successful candidates will enjoy:
- Excellent remuneration package
- Training and development opportunities
- Opportunity to travel and get international cross-exposure to other properties
- Fully furnished and well-appointed accommodation
- Extensive recreational and leisure facilities
- Attractive and spacious host restaurant offering meals in a buffet-style with abundance of appetizing dishes, with hot beverages available throughout the day.
As a member of Six Senses family, you will gain all the support, care and compassion you would find in your own home!
Interested candidates with the required experience are requested to submit their applications together with complete CVs to;
Human Resources Director
Six Senses Laamu
Fax: +960 6800 085
Please note that the deadline is 15 June 2012 and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.