JOB OPPORTUNITIES at SIX SENSES LAAMU!!!
We offer challenging and highly rewarding opportunities for those who share our core purpose of creating innovative, enlightening SLOW LIFE (Sustainable – Local – Organic – Wellness Learning – Inspiring – Fun – Experiences).
If you are an individual with special qualities, passionate, creative, and committed…we would like you to join us in the following vacancies at Six Senses Laamu;
POWERHOUSE SUPERVISOR - 1
Scope of Position: Organizing and guiding the power house operators in the routine checks and operation of generators, de-salination plants, sewage treatment plants, boilers & calorifiers. The scope of works may be modified based on the operational requirements of the resort.
Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience
Qualifications: Diploma or equivalent education
Special Skills: Good knowledge about the operation & maintenance of generators, desalination plants, sewage treatment plants and steam boilers.
Languages: Excellent English communication skills both oral and written. Knowledge and abilities in other languages is desirable. Knowledge of Dhivehi also seen as an advantage
Successful candidates will enjoy:
- Excellent remuneration package
- Training and development opportunities
- Opportunity to travel and get international cross-exposure to other properties
- Fully furnished and well-appointed accommodation
- Extensive recreational and leisure facilities
- Attractive and spacious host restaurant offering meals in a buffet-style with abundance of appetizing dishes, with hot beverages available throughout the day.
As a member of Six Senses family, you will gain all the support, care and compassion you would find in your own home!
Interested candidates with required number of years of experience are requested to submit their applications together with complete CVs to;
Human Resources Director
Six Senses Laamu
Fax: +960 6800 085
Please note that the deadline is 10 June 2012 and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.