This position is required for a luxury yacht in the Maldives. A multiple role, responsible to act as the caretaker of the guests while onboard, provides services from F&B to Housekeeping. Must be able to serve and smile and be able to attend to guest's needs, no matter the time of the day or night. You will be based on board one of the Sultans of the Seas luxury yachts. You will also be required to involve with yacht manning along with other crews.
Skills and Competencies
- Experienced in Food/Drink service and housekeeping in the hospitality industry.
- Excellent knowledge of wine and cocktail.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Computer Literacy
- Over 3 years of experience. Preferably as a Barman/Waiter/Butler
- Experience of working in a luxury hotel, cruise liner or yacht.
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Basic Salary: USD 450.00
- Medical Insurance, Annual Leave, Return Ticket to home, Career Development Opportunities & Salary reviews based on performance and company policy.
For Further Information please email your enquiries to email@example.com or Call +960 331 0550
Forward your application, address to:
Sultans of the Seas
First Floor, Fasmeeru Building
Henveiru, Male’, Maldives
Tel: +960 331 0550
Fax: +960 331 6446