Viceroy Hotel Group, a Los Angeles based North American hotel management company is opening its very first resort in the Maldives in Shaviyani Atoll on Vagaru island.
Viceroy Maldives is looking for individuals who are passionate and love the business of providing “service” with institution, sincerity and care. If you are that individual, the doors are wide open for you.
We are currently looking for colleagues for Viceroy Maldives
Executive Sous Chef
- 4 years previous experience as a Exec Sous or up an coming Sous Chef ready to take on the next level
- Experience in high end luxury hotels , four seasons, Ritz carlton, Mandarin oriental, Shangri-La, Six senses etc.
- Pre opening experience essential
- Experienced in SOP creation, MC systems, Ordering, Budget Control, staff training, recipe costing.
- Experienced and accreditation in Haccp food hygiene Asia
- Hands on management style
- Flexible in operation and able to work in remote locations / logistically challenging locations
- Sound knowledge of Asian, European cuisine
- Able to lead a brigade of 29 chefs including employee cafeteria
- 2 years experience in similar role
- Previous experience in luxury hotel properties
- Experience in modern and traditional Thai, Indonesian, Malay style cuisine
- Creative and innovative (able to come up with new ideas for menu times.)
- Has sound knowledge of Haccp and hygiene Asia
- Preferably has remote location experience.
- Prep opening experience for luxury branded hotel
- Proven track record of HACCP control and maintain a high standard of hygiene and organization at all times.
- Proven track record of Chemical inventory and par level monitoring. Set up the
- Proven track record of china, glassware, buffet ware inventory
- Able to set up inventory systems for /OSE requisitions.
- Able to lead a team of 13 stewarding and intense training (as some staff have no previous stewarding knowledge.)
- Able to set up and conduct regular training sessions for the staff regarding hygiene, storage issues etc.)
- Skilled knowledge of excel and Microsoft programs.
- Previous experience in remote locations with a multi cultural team is an advantage.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 21, 2011
Only shortlisted candidates we will be invited for the interview